Do you ever feel like there just isn’t enough time? That you have too much to do? But you cant afford to take a break?
We “think” this leads to overwhelm, but this is actually the result of a learned mindset…a cognitive dissonance ( fancy term for a mismatch of conscious and subconscious thought) that creates a belief ceiling about what’s true, possible or available.
In today’s episode, I break down the reasons we tend to feel overwhelm and bring some clarity as to how to dispel the myths, re-train your mindset around it, and support yourself PRO-actively.
Topics in today’s episode:
– What is overwhelm and how does it come into your life and take over
– Losing purpose in pursuit of obligation/expectation
– Do you have a willingness to fail?
– The role of Planning and Self Awareness
– Mindset Reframe for having too much to do (8:10)
– Mindset Reframe for not having enough time (16:50)
– Mindset Reframe for “I can’t afford to take a break” (34:05)
– How your body is like a tree!
Links mentioned in this Episode
Download your Free Obligation Delegation Worksheet
To keep the conversation going, feel free to join the Find Your Freedom Tribe on Facebook!
Ask questions, take part in extended conversations, meet interview guests and connect with other tribe members finding their freedom!!
Till Next week…..i’m interviewing Natalia Leiker- Essential Oils Expert and all around High Vibe Mom-treprenuer!